(keitai-l) Re: I-mode: Success by accident -or- How journalism works.

From: Henry Minsky <hqm_at_ai.mit.edu>
Date: 05/11/01
I would like to state for the record that I downloaded and read Natasha
Nakamura's
column once a week, at the time I got on the train, and it occupied a nice
spot of time from Futako-tamagawa to Sangen-jaya station.

When it disappeared from the i-mode site, I looked around the whole web site
looking for an email address to ask what had happened, but couldn't find
any contact info.  Perhaps I missed it, but perhaps the Nokia
site should have a "contact us" email URL in some easier to find places
, to get instant feedback from your readers.

Henry