(keitai-l) Re: imode interface patents + cousin device

From: Gene Huh <huh_at_trendq.com>
Date: 05/18/01
Also, I hear that the Japanese sites of ISIZE and Atchara use the codes too
just in case you are watching out for the Japanese sites.

One more added twist for your reference.  I saw on late night Japanese TV
two nights ago a small device(roughly the size of large matchbook) with a
memory that plugs into a cellular and if you type in the (I think 4-digit)
codes listed in an accompanying handbook, it automatically dials up the
corresponding i-mode website.  They said about 5,000(?) sites on that list.
I guess some would find it easier to do this and not have to go to a certain
site first to enter the code.  Sorry, I did not catch the name of product.

Gene Huh
TREND Q