(keitai-l) Re: i-mode emulators and samples

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 05/20/01
John:

we have a section about imode-emulators in our imode-faq:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/faq-emu.html

Essentially, the easiest way to develop imode sites for a
Japanese audience is in Japan. My guess is that 99%
of all successful imode sites are developed in Japan, but
there are notable exceptions.

Gerhard Fasol