(keitai-l) Re: JEvaHz - read all about it.

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 06/25/01

Thanks for this great resource!!! Just an idea which may be interesting
depending on if you want to do some coding too :) How about encouraging
more volunteer translation to happen, by making the site feed off of
the original Japanese list, and marking the difference between translated
and non translated messages. Anyone could then request translation of
a particular message that looked interesting by marking it and anyone
else could come along and translate it online. Requested messages could
have a count and be ranked for people wanting to translate.Kinda interesting
community feedback idea, but there may be copyright issues. I donno.
Course you also have the problem of people translating into rubbish :)
Would make for an interesting little project though. I guess it could
also work the other way too for non English speakers wanting to read
Keitai-l.

Tom.

Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com
tom_at_nooper.com - Testing - http://nooper.co.jp/labs