(keitai-l) Telemetrics - Telematics

From: Carl Schon <carlschon_at_excite.com>
Date: 09/02/01
Telemetrics - Telematics,
all the same Tele-Mele; non keitai related stuff.
************************
Carl Schon
lurker.

Are you talking about telemetrics.  The industry involving
automatic measurement and transmission of data from remote sources.
Do you want to know how to implement such a solution with keitai
to transmit equipment feedback and camera control. Unfortunately
I cannot tell you how. I are at a loss.

---chris

http://www.telemetricsinc.com/
http://www.telemetrics.co.uk/
http://www.advancedtelemetrics.net/

Jay wrote:

> Hello I am doing some consulting in the Telemetrics industry for wireless.
Is anyone doing the same.   If you do not know what telemetrics thenyou are
obviously at a loss.   Please give your input if you are doingtelemetrics.
I am doing some work with some clients that I cannotname but I wouldlike
your input

> ----Jay
> Silicon Valley Wireless Consultant/Java Architect/Brew Developer/ AndAll
around cool guy