(keitai-l) Re: Telemetrics - Telematics

From: Marc Printz <Marc.Printz_at_724.com>
Date: 09/02/01
Sure: Telematics is the same as telemetrics. And Jay burned himself and
wasn't flamed. And not only the list is very educated but all its
participants are.
So help I god.

Btw: I don't know any details but I know someone who recently built a system
that integrates keitai and some further electronics into a simple terminal
enabling remote bus-stops around Osaka to be served on demand.

and earlier from the same Harvard alumni:

Hey, "AndAll around cool guy" HotShot!
Have you ever heard of Acunia, or GM...? They all use and produce
telematics, but has little to do with keitai's ; which is what this list is
for. (i believed)
**************
This list is VERY educated. You just burned yourself :-). Your'e not the
only one that knows all the cool buzzwords and telemetrionics.
If I wanted to go and lurk for your cool new word "TELEMATICS" then I would
have gone to the Automotive section, maybe.
-
You should come back, when you can use a big base transmitter in a vehicle
as "Base Station" and receive and process all kinds of heavy multimedia
information and send it to the keitai in close proximity, extending the
'cell tower' into even rural area's, where reception is weak.
-
That would have something to do with keitai-l