(keitai-l) Party! Party! Party!

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 09/07/01
  KEITAI-L PARTY IV  -  KEITAI-L PARTY IV  -  KEITAI-L PARTY IV

Keitai-l'rs!

That's right folks, it's been a long wait, but it's finally here!
The 4th Keitai-L party is happening on Friday the 21st of September!
We're looking forward to meeting friends old and new and feeding
on some good old pink-cow-chow while talking about our favourite topic.

Party details can be found lower down in this email, but first we
are delighted to announce the kind sponsorship of the party by IntaDev.

             ----- A few words from the sponsors ----

At IntaDev, we put the i in i-Mode.

Okay, in all fairness, DoCoMo did that, but we needed to come up with a
catch line, and that's the best we could do on short notice.  We're
not even sure it makes sense.  Frankly, we've been pretty focused on
becoming a leader in the wireless commercial & industrial application
market in Japan.  Between that and providing business technology
solutions, network engineering services and on-site IT professionals to
some of the leading companies in Japan and Asia, we just don't have
time for serious catch line generation. Come to think of it, that
pretty much sums us up:

                IntaDev - no time for catch lines.

Yeah, that works. Find out more about us at http://www.intadev.com - or
better yet, just come to the party!

              ----- Back to Keitai-L Party Details ----

Party Details:
--------------
* The Date: Friday, September 21st, 7:00pm
* Location: Pink Cow - 1-10-1 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
* Stations: Meiji-jingumae and Harajuku
* Phone No: 03-5411-6777 (Pink Cow)

Entrance Fee:
-------------
* 2,500 yen (includes 2 hours buffet) and cash bar.
* Early birds will be *discounted* so come early!!!

Party Signup:
-------------
1. Surf to http://nooper.com/kepaim/ on your i-mode phone or browser.
2. Register your name and email address (remains private).
3. Wait for a confirmation email and click the embedded link to RSVP.

Directions:
-----------
* How to get there: The Pink Cow is near Meijijingumae subway station
  exit three, just off of Omotesando dori. From JR Harajuku station cross
  the street and turn right, then walk 200 meters or so to Omotesando dori
  and turn left. Almost immediately take another left (just before Playhouse)
  and walk until you go down a short set of steps. Turn left for the Pink Cow.

The Map:
--------
* http://map.yahoo.co.jp/cgi-bin/m?no=1091988500196300000&coco=53,452&icon=mark_loc (URL might break)

Final Words:
* Remember space is limited, so sign up fast.
* RSVP Deadline: September 14th 2001

We're looking forward to seeing you all again!

The Keitai-L Party Team: