(keitai-l) Re: How to get Handset ID for non-503i DoCoMo phon es, maybe.

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 09/10/01
And this is not an unreasonable policy at all. If used across the public
Internet, that identifier is *not secure*. In other words, it's fairly
easy to spoof.

Quite frankly, though, I don't know what form of communication Docomo
and the official sites use, and I have my doubts about the security of
it even there.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 3 5778 0123   http://www.netbsd.org