(keitai-l) Re: Cmode experience

From: Christian Molstrom <cmolstrom_at_lightsurf.com>
Date: 09/10/01
> > ...fundamentally I see technology as a tool for problem solving.
>
> How dull and puritan. I, fundamentally, see technology as a tool for
> having fun. :-)

I hate fun and fun people.  Fun sucks!  `o`

Sure I sound a little uptight and utilitarian.  How Anglo of me.  But hey,
almost everything I entertain myself with has a major element of problem
solving.  You too I bet.  But I take your point.  I being too crusty and
cantankerous about all this cMode stuff.

> > Either that or there is indeed a
> > problem cMode was designed to solve and I am too block headed to see it.
>
> It could be that the purpose of c-mode is to try to find a problem to
> solve. It's often not until you've played around with a technology for
> a while, and used it in a few places to see what happens and how things
> change, that you find some truly beneficial use for it.

Naturally, Good point.

Christian