(keitai-l) Re: questions about scratchpad usage

From: Zev Blut <zev_at_atc.yamatake.co.jp>
Date: 09/14/01
Aside from display issues both emulators should work the same, assuming
there is
quite a bit of code reuse.  Perhaps your should check for updated emulators?

Having problems with System.out is strange.  I would start by simplifying
the
problem.  Can you use System.out on a simple Java program?

Something like:

public class SysTest{

    public static void main(Strings args[]){
        System.out.println("Test.");
    }
}

Then if that works try a simple i-appli for emulators only:

import com.nttdocomo.ui.*;

public class SysAppliTest extends IApplication {

    public void start(){
        System.out.println("Test.");
    }

}

If that doesn't work are you running your emulator from the command line
with the java command?
If you are using javaw, instead that could be a problem.  Also another
question is what JVM are you using?
If it is none of the above, I would look for support from Sun or whoever
makes your JVM and possibly Zentek.
Also try the Wireless Toolkit Emulator for DoJa on NTT DoCoMo's site.

Good Luck

Zev