(keitai-l) Re: Emulators

From: Christian Molstrom <cmolstrom_at_lightsurf.com>
Date: 09/14/01
The emulator to use for AU phones is the UP.SDK 3.3 (made by former
Phone.com).  I can't recall where I got mine, but I suggest checking the AU
site http://info.ezweb.ne.jp/factory/tec/spec/ for start if you read
Japanese.

Also give a whirl through this mailing list's archives...I beleive someone
posted something a few weeks back.

Christian