(keitai-l) Administrivia - quoting

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 09/18/01
> > I said (try actually reading that "excessive quoting" before removing it)
> > that cMode AS IT WILL FINALLY FLY  -- one point, one click, item goes on
> > your phone bill -- would be quite a bit more convenient than fishing change
> > out of your pocket and slotting it.

	Err... Someone has misunderstood something. When ever
	you see that [ excessive quoting remove ] line it means
	that the quoting was removed by moderator, that is me.

	I hate to see 2^x lines of quoting and only few lines of
	reply. This is bad for two reasons:

	1) it makes it hard for digest readers to follow the list
	2) it triples the download times for people reading their
	   mails with gsm/keitai/whatever + laptop combination

	I admit the line perhaps hasn't been clear enough. From
	now on I will change it to "excessive quoting removed by
	moderator".

	Followups to me directly.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/