(keitai-l) Re: SSL + secure transmissions

From: Zev Blut <zev_at_atc.yamatake.co.jp>
Date: 09/19/01
I am pretty sure that if we are talking about the 503i phones,
then SSL works from all ways Server to/from Gateway to/from phone.
If not it would be pretty useless.  The 503i series phones have the
root certificates of both Verisign and Baltimore Technologies embedded
in them.  Thus, as Kyle said you will need to get a certificate, from one
of the above, to verify yourself to the user.  Unfortunately there is no way
for the user to verify themselves to you through a certificate.

Zev