(keitai-l) Re: DoCoCaCoMoLa according to The Florentine (was Re: Re: Cmode experience)

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 09/19/01
Drew Freyman appears to have written:

> Is this patentable?  Hell yes it's patentable -- after all, besides being
> "useful" and "novel", it has already, in this forum full of smart people,
> passed the test of being "non-obvious".  They can make money on this for
> years, surcharge or no.  Today I bought a tachigui soba bowl using
coin-op,
> a drink using coin-op, and a train-ticket using coin-op.  I'd have
preferred
> one point, one click and one bill in each case.

But, just as he earlier attributed something I said as having been
said by Dave Davies (with no objection from Mr. Davies so far,
interestingly), he now seems to be attributing words written by
me to -- himself.

The sincerest form of flattery, I suppose.

Let's clean up our quoting protocols, please.  Step #1: read the
through the post you're responding to.  Step #2: read your own
post through.

-dave davies
dave@eurotechnology.com