(keitai-l) Re: wrap text

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 09/25/01
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
>Did the question ever get
>answered? Is there a specific solution for hyphenation?

Hyphenating is trivial. Hyphenating at a sensible place in the word is
horridly difficult - and I guess would be somewhat "expensive" in
processing time. I do not know of a package that does it.

I am all in favour of wrapping though - but it is a royal pain if you send
the same data to a browser as you may want it to contain (rudimentary)
html - like linebreaks. These can be tokenised of course, to a single
character, which cuts down error, then replaced later - but it gets to be
a pain.

Nick