(keitai-l) Re: Japanese applications to Europe? Not at the moment...

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 09/26/01
On the subject of Japan-Europe mobile internet interface members of the list
might be interested to know that I am presenting on the topic of Japanese
mobile internet at the Euroforum congress "Mobile Internet" Europe in
Cologne on 22nd November. See http://www.alatto.com/news.html for a link to
the presentation outline.

If anyone has any points they feel I should get across to the mobile
internet community in Europe regarding the Japanese experience , please feel
free to let me know.

John