(keitai-l) Re: MML

From: David Cotter <david.cotter_at_alatto.com>
Date: 09/27/01
Here are HTML tags that are JPhone compatable - this is not MML but it will
be translated to MML by the JPhones service. Using these tags has the
advantage that you can test the pages you write in a normal web browser
which is not exactly an emulator but not bad. However, the pages can look
quite a bit different on the phones. In particular I found that some colours
that look fine on my web browser are almost illegible on the real JPhone
because the colour comes out so light.

Here are the tags:
 http://www.interq.or.jp/kansai/jackal/j/index.html

Regards,