I live in Europe (the Netherlands) and have some questions about J2ME
services in Japan. Are there any figures on these issues:
- How many Java enabled phones have been sold in Japan?
- How many J2ME applications are available from NTT DoCoMo and J-Phone?
- How many downloads do they get?
- How much does a customer pay for an I-Appli download?
- What kinds of application are the most popular? (entertainment,
- Are there I-Applis using network connectivity (e.g. multi-player games,
chat clients)? If so, who hosts the game/chat server and what is the revenue
It would be great if any of you could help me with (links to) this kind of
information. I find it hard to find the answers on the Internet!
Bert Jan te Paske
[ Need archives? How to unsubscribe? http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/ ]
Received on Tue Nov 13 13:10:41 2001