(keitai-l) Re: International Usage - PHS vs WLAN

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 07/14/02
>... "Net" effect?  The parking
>lot and shop is *always* full (which is the only thing that keeps me
>from just sitting in my car with my laptop).  In general, I think a full
>shop is the best kind of advertising that any food serving facility can
>hope to have.

if people don't come for it, then why should mind coffee at all?
forget advertising and let's make money on the "parking lots" for
the wireless devices ... and provide coffee for free.

also for those who use their notebooks in the car, we can provide
free washing if they stay 3 hours in the expensive WLAN car park.

a good good new world that everyone pay for being radiated.