(keitai-l) Re: Java running into trouble on cell phones?

From: James Santagata <jsanta_at_audiencetrax.com>
Date: 09/05/02
>From: "tek1" <tek1@pobox.com>
>
> sun needs to be faster in implementing standards and more aggressive in
> making sure that the carriers/phones follow the standard.
>
> hopefully someone at sun is listening...

I wouldn't hold my breath. Sun is going through some _major_ problems
right now and some are questioning if they will make it -- at least in any
form that we now know them as.

Just yesterday, I saw a half-page ad in the business section of the San Jose
Mercury news where Scott McNealy was just excoriated for his lack of
customer
support and double standard of taking pot shots at Bill Gates and then
acting
just like him -- it was entitled "Shame on You Scott".

James Santagata

A U D I E N C E T R A X
http://www.audiencetrax.com