(keitai-l) Re: Javascript Use etc...

From: James John McGuire <jamesmc9999_at_dada-dada-da.com>
Date: 01/14/03
For basic references take a look at:

http://mobilemediajapan.com/resources/technology/

In case you are not already familiar with the HTTP protocol, for some light
reading:

http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616.html

You may also want to find a instructional site that creates a site similar
to what you're attempting and hammer out the basic issues with that.
Unfortunately, I don't know of any as of this moment.  It sounds like you
are dealing with a lot of new issues all at once.  You may want to consider
starting simple and building up from there.

> Problem with that is, I'm a beginner at ASP/VBScript and that code of
Mika's
> had arrays..an awful word at the best of times, now, eh..lol..

Arrays can be your friends. ;)

James