(keitai-l) Re: Earthquake Noopie for your Keitai...

From: Dirk Rösler <dirkREMOVE_at_tkm.att.ne.jp>
Date: 05/12/03
Or a SARS Noopie... send out an alert for Shinjuku and enjoy a quiet
shopping day :)

Seriously, I briefly saw the headline somewhere "mobile phones used to
send SARS alerts" in HK or whatever. Some guy makes money by sending
these alerts out. I don't know whether they reported because they
thought it is a really good idea or a really stupid idea...

Dirk