(keitai-l) Re: Earthquake Noopie for your Keitai...

From: Timothy Mckinnon <mckint_at_ecomm.net.au>
Date: 05/12/03
How about a Noopie for radiation.

Earthquake noopie is VERY cool, but I already have it from;;;

The subscription form for this service is located at:
http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/data_services/data_services.html
If you do not wish to receive these messages, please visit
that site, select "bigquake," enter your Email address, and select,
"unsubscribe."

Earthquakes are a bit hard to escape, and easy to identify... However if you
had a radiation noopie that could tell me the levels around Tokyo I would
clip that sucker on my belt.

I would love to know when I am being poisoned by reactor leaks.

TIMBO