(keitai-l) Re: Sharp GX20

From: Johan Bengtsson <johan_at_doberman.se>
Date: 08/20/03
> [mailto:keitai-l-bounce_at_appelsiini.net] On Behalf Of Benedict Evans
>
> ARPU isn't declining - not in Europe, anyway.

I believe some nations in Europe are experiencing declining ARPUs,
statistics is not my strong side though.

> FYI, sharp make their own screens - Samsung and Sharp have
> the TFT market more or less sewn up.

That's what I wondered. Are they keeping the screens to themselves or
are there other keitais out there featuring Samsung or Sharp screens?
Are there any ODMs coming strong in this field?

BTW: Is there anyone else on this list that is developing WAP for the
GX20? Our developers give the browser a very good grade, "Behaves like
it should", not a bad blurb for a WAP-browser.

/Johan

Johan Bengtsson
Business Developer

Phone: +46-(0)709-61 44 25