(keitai-l) Re: 505iS First Views

From: Kevin Martin <martinkjp_at_yahoo.co.jp>
Date: 11/03/03
When are more of these iS models coming out,
specifically the SH505iS?  I want to buy a SH505i,
but I'd like to wait until the iS comes out so I
can save some money. :)

Like you, the iS series doesn't really excite me
much.  I belive the SH will have a 2 megapixel
camera and the chat feature, but I already have a
digital camera for large pictures, and I don't
really need to chat and waste yen in packet charges.

Thanks for any information on release dates anyone
might have.

Kevin Martin