(keitai-l) Re: Simpler iMode Email Question

From: Bill Volk <bvolk_at_teknikcorp.com>
Date: 11/20/03
I'm still confused.

Obviously there is a SMTP compliant server somewhere in the system, or
else you couldn't SEND email to a iMode phone from a computer.
Therefore there IS a mailbox for each user. The issue is, is there a POP
server out there that will let client software access emails from
something other than a phone.

If I had that, I could launch a anti-spam service in Japan.  Your phone
would be spared any spam that you didn't want to get.

Bill Volk