(keitai-l) Re: New article and new book from Jeff Funk

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 01/14/04
Jeff
Thank you for the invite but unfortunately I will be not back in Japan
before
this spring.

If I not disturb you, I will send you an e-mail to ask you if something
interesting
is happening about Keitais.

Please keep us updated about your projects.

Cheers

Giovanni

PS:  Every time i talk about a new project with a EU operator I am
surprised
how much they ignore the Japanese market...