(keitai-l) Re: Java details for Sharp's V601SH & J-SH53

From: dc <dc_at_pikkle.com>
Date: 01/22/04
I would like to find out if the Jblend Java version
inside the Sharp V601SH & J-SH53 is MIDP 2.0 &
CLDC 1.1 compatible. I am aware of the great screen
^^^^^^^^^

No its not. The SH53/601 have a new version of VSCL(1.2?) with some nice
sprite features and of course killer 3d, but that wont help ya.

The 301 is a step back for java, tho nice formfactor. It will probably sell
a lot, -sigh-. no 3d.

I cant wait for the V801SH but I may have to... for a while.

/dc