(keitai-l) Re: Banking services on Keitai

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 02/02/04
>  I cannot help but conclude
> that mobile banking is not being done. whether this is because people
> are
> not interested or because they perceive the services are too complex is
> another question. given that japanese ATMs almost always have a long
> line
> of people waiting suggests there is a need.
> Cheers,
> Jeff Funk

Thank you Jeff
So looks like that mobile banking payments have so many barriers like
costs and complexity
that makes this service uninteresting.

We probably should wait for new service/payment models and secure
technologies more mobile
friendly than those existent.

I wonder if realtime information services connected with their
accounts,  investments, loans etch
based on browsing and messages are more used than mobile payments as
they are less complex
to use.

I see quiet useful receiving a message that confirms that I've been
(Finally) payed or that my stock is below the
limit (As usual) I've decided and also useful accessing more detailed
information by mobile browser.

Cheers

Giovanni Bertani