(keitai-l) Re: Banking services on Keitai

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 02/02/04
that's not statistics, since I am a single user,
but I use mobile banking (Citibank) a lot.
For transfers, paying the rent, checking the
balance etc. It works very well and efficiently.
I have not done research, but my guess is that
lots of people use it. Almost all big banks,
e.g. Mitsubishi bank etc have mobile banking.

Gerhard