(keitai-l) Re: Banking services on Keitai

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 02/02/04
On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, Gerhard Fasol wrote:

> I have not done research, but my guess is that
> lots of people use it. Almost all big banks,
> e.g. Mitsubishi bank etc have mobile banking.

Yes, but it's something that Docomo pushed hard for from the very
beginning, so that there would be what was perceived as useful content
on the web. But it could well be a "checkbox" item--the sort of thing
that people don't use as much as they'd think, but they'll avoid going
to a bank if they find out that that bank doesn't have it.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org