(keitai-l) Re: I have a mobile blog as well.

From: Dave Harper <dharper_at_wirelessink.com>
Date: 02/17/04
Hello all.

This is my first time responding so please excuse me if i'm breaking
protocol.

Concerning - "we have RSS feeds available if you want to link into us"

Not looking to self promote but our service WINKsite
(http://winksite.com) allows you to set-up a mobile site in minutes and
activate a "Syndicated Feeds" channel where a RSS-to-Mobile aggregation
service we provide lets you enter, receive and read RSS feeds on any
web-enabled phone, keitai, PDA.

Might prove useful for reading/sharing your favorite feeds. Feedback is
welcome. If the keitai-l admin is agreeable we can set-up and maintain a
mobile site with feeds, chat room etc. for the "keitai-l" community.

Cheers,
Dave Harper

richard ting wrote:

> hi giovanni.
>
> i just checked out the http://www.mobilestrategy.org/
> blog and was wondering if you plan on having RSS feeds
> for other blogs to link into.
>
> me and a couple friends maintain a blog called flytip.
>  the blog centers around happenings in our five key
> areas of expertise which includes mobility.  to check
> it out, go to www.flytip.com and click on the mobility
> link in the upper left hand corner.  we have RSS feeds
> available if you want to link into us.
>
> thanks.

David W. Harper, Co-Founder
Wireless Ink
Cold Spring Harbor, NY, USA

631-367-6640 : office
631-335-3485 : mobile
wirelessink : AOL IM
343983884 :ICQ

Office Geocoordinates:
N 40.87023° W 73.45921° (WGS84)

WINKsite: Mobilizing the Masses
http://www.winksite.com
This message from Wireless Ink, LLC is intended solely for
the individual(s)  or entity to which it is addressed and contains
CONFIDENTIAL and/or PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure,
copying, distribution or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this material is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone
(+1-631-367-6640)  or by replying to this e-mail and delete all
copies of the message and it's attachments. Thank you.