(keitai-l) Re: Related - Mobile computing on a new level

From: Philip Sidel <psidel_at_iuj.ac.jp>
Date: 02/18/04
Gerhard,

Good point, and accurate criticism.  I was just trying to suggest that
their interests going into the study were to prove that this technology
would be a success, but findings showed quite the opposite.

As Ryan's suggested though, I think it's time to end this conversation...

Back to more interesting topics.

--Philip