(keitai-l) Re: Keitai email addresses

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 04/16/04
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, Darren Luckett wrote:

> >Do you think forging the send/return address will work?
> this is beginning to sound a bit suspect - if u excuse my cynicism!

Well, that in itself is probably not so suspect. I regularly "forge"
return addresses in mail from both my computer and my keitai, though I'm
not sure if it really counts as forgery given that the addresses are
ones at which I will receive replies.

As for wanting to contact docomo users who deny PC e-mail, well, I'd bet
that if you're on the official menu you can do the mailouts from a PC.
You could also talk to them directly and see if you can't get in on one
of their privleged e-mail sender deals.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org