(keitai-l) Re: Macromedia Flash

From: <bvolk_at_bonusmobile.com>
Date: 11/12/04
Here's the issue with Flash on Keitai ...

1. No Action Script.  Action Script (AS) has been used for programming
Flash since version 5.  Without AS what you have is an animation player.

2. IF we had Flash 5 or better on Mobile we would have an AWESOME dev.
system.  Flash does a great job of dealing with different display sizes,
and contrary to what most people think ... you can build extremely small
applications in Flash.

3. Given the state of Java/Brew ... Macromedia has a huge opportunity
here.  Imagine being able to run a Flash program or interface created
for the web on Mobile.  Flash's network support is also excellent.

But alas ... not the mobile stuff ... yet.