(keitai-l) Re: Best ways to demo mobile content?

From: William Volk <bvolk_at_bonusmobile.com>
Date: 04/14/05
Debi,
    I need to show video from Nokia Series 60 phones at the E3 tradeshow.
We have Nokia 3650šs, 6600šs, 6620šs, and N-Gages.  Itšs a decent resolution
phone to show games on.

    We have a 20šx20š booth at E3.  I think the only other mobile content
co. with a booth that size is Jamdat.  Wešll be launching the multiplayer
game The Dozens, which is based on the card game created by the Wayans
Brothers (and yes, they will be at E3 too).  We want to show live play on
multiple monitors.  The plan is to have several games going on at all times.

    Therešs a lot more at the show, but youšll have to wait till then to
find out.

William Volk
CEO, Bonus Mobile Entertainment
858 692 1124