(keitai-l) Re: Best ways to demo mobile content?

From: Debi Jones <debi.jones_at_gmail.com>
Date: 04/14/05
Bill,
I'm told that the following is a favorite application by those who want to
plug into a projector. The application allows remote operation of the phone
from a laptop, or creation of an .avi that either of which can be projected
by plugging the laptop into a projector.

Remote s60<http://my-symbian.com/7650/applications/applications.php?fldAuto=330&faq=2>

The app seems to work just fine as a remote control with a 6670. The pro
version of the app is a mere $25. If this doesn't work for you, please let
me know right away and I'll call a couple of Nokia folks that I know in San
Diego. I'll help you find the right solution before the show, promise.

...Debi

PS for those not using html email:

On 4/13/05, William Volk <bvolk@bonusmobile.com> wrote:

> Debi,
>
> I need to show video from Nokia Series 60 phones at the E3 tradeshow. We
> have Nokia 3650's, 6600's, 6620's, and N-Gages. It's a decent resolution
> phone to show games on.
>
> We have a 20'x20' booth at E3. I think the only other mobile content co.
> with a booth that size is Jamdat. We'll be launching the multiplayer game
> *The Dozens™, *which is based on the card game created by the Wayans
> Brothers (and yes, they will be at E3 too). We want to show live play on
> multiple monitors. The plan is to have several games going on at all times.

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]