(keitai-l) Re: Best ways to demo mobile content?

From: Pamir Gelenbe <pamir.gelenbe_at_flytxt.com>
Date: 04/14/05
Hi there,

To demo Series 60 apps, I use Remote S60 from www.mobileways.de .

It's not ideal because the bandwidth between the phone and the PC is limited
(so forget about demoing video for example) and also because it eats away
the handsets bandwidth.

I would also welcome any other suggestions. I once had a home-made set-up
consisting of a webcam strapped to a plastic box inside which I would place
a handset. Again, not ideal.

I once attended a Nokia workshop where I noticed the Nokia team had opened
up the phones and set-up wires coming straight out of the phone's screen
output, and managed to connect those to a projector.

Pamir

Pamir Gelenbe
Flytxt
Gretton House  |  28-30 Kirby Street  |  London EC1N 8TE
Tel: + 44 (0) 20 7675 8211  |  M: + 44 (0) 7880 711 505  |  F: + 44 (0) 20
7404 0269
Visit our new website @  www.flytxt.com <http://www.flytxt.com/>