(keitai-l) Re: Best ways to demo mobile content?

From: William Volk <bvolk_at_bonusmobile.com>
Date: 04/14/05
I've used Remote S60 many times.  Good way to capture game play for videos.

Unsuitable for a live demo at a trade show tough.  It slows down the app,
and won't stay connected reliably enough for a trade show.  Also the RF
situation is going to be so awful it will be enough of a test for these
multiplayer games to work (we can actually deal with disconnects in the
games).  Also I think we have 8 phones playing at the booth, that would
require 8 dedicated PC's.

I wish I could get the "wire phone to video" info from Nokia.  I don't know
why they don't share it.

William Volk
CEO, Bonus Mobile Entertainment
858 692 1124

> From: Pamir Gelenbe <pamir.gelenbe@flytxt.com>
> Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:51:36 +0100
> To: <keitai-l@appelsiini.net>
> Subject: (keitai-l) Re: Best ways to demo mobile content?
>
> Hi there,
>
> To demo Series 60 apps, I use Remote S60 from www.mobileways.de .
>
> It's not ideal because the bandwidth between the phone and the PC is limited
> (so forget about demoing video for example) and also because it eats away
> the handsets bandwidth.

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]