(keitai-l) Re: Flash Lite

From: Nader <mobile_at_omegamedia.com>
Date: 07/06/05
There are currently two versions of Flash Lite released: 1.0 & 1.1.
1.1 added network connectivity.

There's no FlashCast server required -
just a phone with the Flash Lite player on it.

Best,
Nader Nejat // Multimedia Consultant + Developer
Omega Media // http://www.omegamedia.com
"We help people take advantage of interactive media"
415-596-6342 (415-59-OMEGA)