(keitai-l) Re: T-mobile to abandon mobile portal?

From: Debi Jones <debi.jones_at_gmail.com>
Date: 07/07/05
John,
Yes, the readers of a site like moconews are probably early adopters, but
they are influential mobile subscribers. No need to be defensive. Informed
consumers are a reality, and those who work in the industry are also subs,
have families and friends who are subs. Press members and other writers read
that site and they too are mobile subs. If you choose to reject the
information, that's your choice. Early adopters or not, they are mobile subs
and your message isn't likely to attract them or cause them to promote on
your behalf. Alienating influential mobile subs seems to me to not be in
your company's best interests. It's just food for thought.

...Debi