(keitai-l) Re: vodafone cuts throat for 315yen?

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 10/17/05
Yes I am aware of product like IPDrum (I think I saw other similar
products somewhere), but that's for voice. I wonder how you can use this
Vodafone's flat-rate for browsing the internet? I can only think of
using a PC and acoustic coupler, that perhaps won't work with cellulars
anyway.

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 20:58:19 +0900
Nick May <nick@kyushu.com> wrote:

> For voice, of course, you just need the "server phone" to take the
> voice input and bridge it to the PC running skype/SIP, whatever.
> Nick
>
> On 16 Oct 2005, at 18:29, Arnold P. Siboro wrote:
>

> > It's just a flat-rate domestic voice/MMS/SMS service, why do you think
> > you can do browsing with it?

Arnold P. Siboro (asiboro@maltech.jp)

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it"
                          --Alan C. Kay (Apple Fellow).