(keitai-l) Re: Justin Chamberlain on i-mode

From: Eric Hildum <Eric_Hildum_at_itochu.net>
Date: 10/18/00
I have to agree. Use of the term "walled garden" seems highly inappropriate
in this case. However, I have also noticed the same usage in one other
document from another company recently. Perhaps the meaning of the term is
being twisted to a new, opposite meaning to its original meaning?

Eric Hildum - who gilds, rather than paints, lilies

> From: Tony Chan <tonyc@telecomasia.net>
> Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:52:03 +0800
> To: keitai-l@appelsiini.net
> Subject: (keitai-l) Re: Justin Chamberlain on i-mode
>
> Hi all, I write for a magazine based out of Hong Kong. Usually I just
> take in the vast amount of information that is available on this list,
> which has been great.

	[excessive quoting removed]