(keitai-l) Re: Non official english site llistings

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 10/24/00
Wow -

]  > http://www.excite.co.jp/world/url/

looks like this might really be useful... however doesn't seem to work for
most of the pages I've hit... i get the following. Converting the browser to
think of the page as shift-jis or other encoding doesn't solve it...

??

$B$*5R$5$^$K:
#8e$H$b$4K~B-$7$F%5!<%S%9$r$4MxMQ$$$?$@$1$k$h$&!"8r495!Ey$N5!G=8~>e$N$…$a$N9
) ; v$r