(keitai-l) Re: Non official english site llistings

From: Andrew Shuttleworth <aps_at_writemail.com>
Date: 10/25/00
> ]  > http://www.excite.co.jp/world/url/
>
> looks like this might really be useful... however doesn't seem
> to work for

Instead of going through Excite you can go directly to elingo who power
the translation http://www.elingo.com/. Actually they in turn license
Fujitsu's machine translation technology and it's one of the best out
there and the best I've seen of any free sites. At elingo they also have
the option to translate searches, text and e-mail, so if for some reason
you can't get a translated web page you could cut and past the text. I
haven't had many problems with elingo. I wrote about some other services
here http://www.tokyopc.org/cgi-bin/webnews/newsgroup?G=tpc.internet (see
'Online Japanese -> English Translation' posted Oct 5th) but elingo is the
best.

Andrew