(keitai-l) Re: Mobile System GameBoy

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_anima.de>
Date: 10/31/00
Hi Heimo,

Tuesday, October 31, 2000, you wrote:
HL> This could be when people stiff trying to say 'I am going to do some
HL> usefull-services that save lives' will go to 'I will kill myself'. Has
HL> anyone found any statistics of 'serious use' of mobile
HL> internet-applications ( except email ) or has it been fun and
HL> leisuretime applications, that have been the most used all around the
HL> world?
don't laugh, but japanese takes their leisuretime more serious then
their work! You will never see a japanese golf player wearing anything
than special Tiger Woods Clothes, every tennis player has all the
equipment which also Steffi Graf has (seems that I have no idea of
sports...) so where do you want to set the line between 'serious' mobile
applications and leisure applications?

You should watch some old men using the IMode Horserace service and you
will know what I mean.

Be sure, _such_ a statistic does not exist.

Juergen