(keitai-l) Re: Mobile System GameBoy

From: Heimo Laukkanen <huima_at_wapit.com>
Date: 10/31/00
Mika Tuupola wrote:

>         Stumbled into interesting photo of keitai connected gameboy.
>         Nintendo has a nice marketing plan for these, mobile networked
>         Pokemon being the driving force.

This could be when people stiff trying to say 'I am going to do some
usefull-services that save lives' will go to 'I will kill myself'. Has
anyone found any statistics of 'serious use' of mobile
internet-applications ( except email ) or has it been fun and
leisuretime applications, that have been the most used all around the
world?

-huima