(keitai-l) Re: Mobile System GameBoy

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 10/31/00
On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, Heimo Laukkanen wrote:

> usefull-services that save lives' will go to 'I will kill myself'. Has
> anyone found any statistics of 'serious use' of mobile
> internet-applications ( except email ) or has it been fun and

	Somehow I got the impression that leisure services are
	somehow bad? Personally I believe enternainment is and
	will be driving force of mobile applications. IMO Europeans
	(yes I am one) should change their view about mobile
	applications from doing smart applications to smart phones
	for smart people to not so smart applications (entertainment)
	to not so smart phones (who needs a spreadsheet in the phone
	anyway) to not so smart people (not meaning dumb people but
	more towards teenagers than business excecutives).

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/