(keitai-l) Message submitted to 'keitai-l' (fwd)

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 10/31/00
--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:12:44 +0200
From: Listar <listar@appelsiini.net>
To: keitai-l-moderators@appelsiini.net
Subject: Message submitted to 'keitai-l'

This message was received for a list you are a moderator on, and
was marked for moderation due to the following reason:
Post to moderated list.

To approve this message and have it go out on the list, forward this to
keitai-l-repost@appelsiini.net

If you wish to decline the post, change the 'apppost' below to 'delpost'.
If you wish to edit the post, change it to 'modpost' and edit the message
as needed - not all mail programs will work with modpost.

DO NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING LINE.  Listar needs it.
// apppost 39FE9B1C:1CAC.1:xrvgnvy