(keitai-l) imode URLs?

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 11/06/00
For us outside japan -

Is there a way to get to the official imode menu through a wireline browser?
I assume its just a fully qualified URL you can get to from anywhere? If
there's a sniffer, then perhaps accessing through an emulator will grant
access?

I notice this:
	http://www.nttdocomo.com/imode/
Looks like the _actual_ menu with "Push "*" key to return this page. "
But its just info on the services available, not the actual contents menu.

I'm looking to sample some i-games. I assume there is no way of an emulator
actually getting access to subscription services, but I hope there are some
free games too?

If someone could echo along some imode urls that'd be great.

What is a good online (desktop) magazine for imode site reviews (japanese
ok)

tx,

dc
david [dc] collier      ceo | Gamelet.com
                          v | +1 415.581.0990
                          e | dc@gamelet.com
the viral marketing company > www.GAMELET.com